Established in 1991,Victim Services provides crisis response, recovery, and prevention programs for families impacted by domestic and sexual violence.
- We believe the voices of survivors
- We believe children have the right to be safe and live without fear of family violence.
- We believe the generational cycle of domestic violence can be broken through community education, empowerment, and survivor advocacy.
- We believe in a society free of domestic and sexual violence.
- We believe that safe homes and families are the foundation of our society.
- We believe in providing a safe, healing environment as ongoing support service to survivors.
To lead Cullman and Winston County in the prevention of and recovery from domestic and sexual violence by providing shelter, crisis response, education, and advocacy.